We offer regular small group tours on a Tuesday morning to allow prospective parents to see our facilities and school life in action. We can also offer individual tours of Spencer House for families looking to join us from Year 4 upwards and virtual meetings with our Head if you’re overseas or unable to visit us in person.
- 9th January 2024 – fully booked
- 16th January 2024 – fully booked
- 23rd January 2024 – fully booked
- 30th January 2024 – fully booked
- 6th February 2024
- 20th February 2024
- 22nd February 2024
- 27th February 2024
- Arrival and welcome – 9:40 – Wilberforce House, Camp Road
- Tour – 9:45-10:15, led by Mrs Sarah Lee, Deputy Head (Wilberforce) and Mrs Connie Cherrett, Head of Admissions
- 10:15-10:40 – Refreshments and Q&A with Mrs Sharon Maher, Head
If you would like to see Spencer House on the same day, you can do so after the tour of Wilberforce House. Provided our minibus is not being used, we can take you to and from Spencer House. Alternatively, it is a 10 minute walk across the Common, or a short drive. The tour will take about 15 minutes and will be lead by our Head of Admissions.
Please indicate on our booking request if you would like to see Spencer House as part of your visit.
Our virtual tour
Get a glimpse into school life at The Study, see the wonderful things that we get up to every day and get an initial feel for our school with our virtual tour.
“We have an exceptional team of teaching staff at The Study who inspire a love for learning each and every day.”Sharon Maher, Head
“Our non-selective approach means we get a range of abilities, talents and passions in every year group, and the girls learn to support one another. ”Mr Baalham, Head of Spencer House
“We instantly knew this would be the best school for our daughter.”Reception 2021 parent